|Location||Poulton, Cirencester, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Landstack is a ‘Proptech’ platform based in Poulton, Cirencester designed to provide the most important residential planning and development information in one place (www.landstack.co.uk). We currently have a number of housebuilders and promoters who use Landstack to source land for development.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. You’ll be working to source, prospect, qualify and close new business. You will target new businesses by proactively reaching out to potential customers, qualifying leads and arranging meetings with development companies across the UK.
• Generating new leads through a combination of avenues like Linkedin, cold calls/emails, your own network to keep generating a pipeline of interested customers.
• Keeping up to date with the platform and influencing new features.
• Creating strategies to optimise performance to keep getting better results
• Working with Will (Business Development Lead) and Molly (Business Development Manager) to help build lead generation strategies and tactics to improve the quality and quantity of leads
• Involved in the creation of a whole new product avenue that Landstack will offer.
- Organisation and planning
- Customer focus
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
To find out more or apply, please contact/send CV and covering letter to Will Pink: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would happily consider short intern placements for any students interested in getting a foot into the development industry. We are open to anyone who would be interested and are based just a short drive away from the University!