|Location||Wrexham, North Wales, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
We're now taking applications for 2022/23.
Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? We are a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions.
As part of our 18-month Graduate Scheme, you will have opportunity to make your mark, both on your career and future of the Buitelaar Group. You’ll be joining us at a very exciting time in our business development, within a period of strong growth and opportunity; you’ll be given all the training and support you need to fast-track your way to a pivotal role within the business, whether that’s in Management, Operations, Buying, Sales, Planning, Marketing or another area.
We are looking for an outgoing, forward-thinking, driven and trustworthy graduate with excellent communication skills and a passion for agriculture. This is a great opportunity to join and work within an entrepreneurial company and benefit from intensive training across a variety of business placements. Our graduate programme offers:
- Extensive office & field-based training
- Exposure to all business areas including our meat sales & pet food divisions
- Responsibility & ownership of projects
- Access to and support from Senior Management
- A designated mentor to support you in your role
- Opportunity to voice your ideas & run with them if they’re right for us
- A fun, social working environment within a great team
- Travel opportunities
- Fast-track progression if you’re up to the challenge
For full details and to apply, click HERE