Assistant Land Agent
|Location||Suffolk, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
We have a fantastic and unique opportunity for an individual to join Sentry Limited, a National Farming and rural business advice company.
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Land Agent or Land Agent to join the Sentry Business Solutions team of professionals based in Suffolk.
The successful candidate will be proactive, a good communicator and looking to progress their career.
There is a huge opportunity for growth within the department so a career progression can be expected as they contribute to the business.
- Working alongside our Senior Land Agent and the wider team in delivering a professional service to our clients and own farming business.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties in Suffolk including one larger Estate owner.
- Preparing and submitting environmental schemes and grant applications.
- Acting on behalf of clients against acquiring authorities in relation to utility works and drafting claims for compensation.
- Farm agreements, rent reviews and Notices.
To be successful:
- You will have a rural land management-based degree with willingness to obtain RICS qualification or be a Chartered Surveyor with experience in rural matters.
- Must be able to offer a high quality of service and capable of building and maintaining good relationships with our clients and colleagues.
- Proficient IT skills and time management.
- Strong and practical agricultural knowledge.
- Self-motivated and a team player attitude.
We offer a competitive package dependant on experience.
You will provide your own vehicle and mileage will be claimed on expenses each month.
We are an employee-owned company, and each employee can buy into the company to become a shareholder.
To apply: Please email a covering letter together with a copy of your CV marked `confidential' to: Helen Kenvin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote job ref. 72