|Location||Various across Europe, Italy|
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based at Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator. 12,000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time, eg for crop protection/sowing/irrigation.
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly. Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
You will have a strong commercial awareness and are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming. Take part in the European expansion of a fast-growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Working with the local Sales Manager, your first mission will be...
• Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area
• Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation
• Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
• Carry out a phone campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
• Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
• Attend national and international trade shows and present to visitors our innovative service
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in Spain, Italy or The Netherlands (depending on your country assignment), and develop a strong communication link with Lille headquarters Sales Manager.
Who are you?
• You meet the eligibility criteria for a V.I.E contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality/no tax existence in the target country).
• You have graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business.
• You have a sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric and autonomous.
• A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
• You are fluent in the language of your country assignment: English, Spanish, Italian or Dutch.
For full details including how to apply, see download.