How to Apply
You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming ? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Your first mission will be...
- Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service.
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in Italy and settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter Sales manager.
Who are you ?
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a VIE contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality / no tax existence in the target country)
- You are fluent in Italian and ideally in English.
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
For more information, please click HERE.