How to Apply
You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming ? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
In assistance to 2 German Sales Managers, your first mission will be...
- Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers’ groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
Who are you ?
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a VIE contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality / no tax existence in the target country)
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is really appreciated.
- You are fluent in Deutsch and English (some knowledge in French is a plus).
For more inforamtion and to apply, please click HERE.