|Elsoms Seeds Ltd., Pinchbeck Road, Spalding, PE11 1QG, Spalding, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Food and Fresh Produce
How to Apply
Based in Spalding, Lincolnshire, Elsoms Wheat is a wheat breeding collaboration between European plant breeders, Nordsaat, ASUR and Elsoms Seeds. The breeding programme draws on genetics and skills from all three companies to breed new varieties of wheat specifically for the UK market. www.elsoms.com
- Be studying for an agriculture/plant breeding related degree.
- Are enthusiastic and a team player
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have good literacy and number skills
- Will be able to handle routine tasks and procedures
- Will be able to work in the glasshouse, barn and out in the field.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A drivers’ license would be very beneficial but is not essential
- Must be 18 yrs +
- Must have permission to work in the UK
For more information, please see downloads. To apply, please email CV and covering letter to Charlotte at Charlotte.Hayes@elsoms.com