Business and Marketing
How to Apply
Agri Frontier are an Agri Investment and Advisory firm that specialises in helping to create world class farming and integrated agri businesses across the value chain, with a focus on frontier markets, particularly Africa.
Agri Frontier work with clients to provide innovative solutions to food security, economic and environmental sustainability in challenging environments.
Based in Ibadan, Nigeria, the position is to help grow the investment and advisory business, assisting with existing clients and securing new ones. Regional travel to West African countries is a requirement, together with occasional international travel.
Typical work may involve:
• Preparing fund raising proposals and tenders
• Feasibility studies for new agricultural projects
• Creating financial models and business plans for agri businesses
• Company valuations for agri businesses
• Supporting fund raising for agri-businesses, presenting opportunities to developmental, impact and private equity investors
For full details, including how to apply, please see download.