|Location||Daylesford, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Food and Fresh Produce
|Closing Date||Apply ASAP|
How to Apply
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR to join us at our farm at Daylesford.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
As a SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR you will be responsible processing all produce orders, liaising with suppliers and directly with our stores to ensure any shortages or delays are communicated efficiently. You must be highly organised with great attention to detail.
- To assist in the maintenance of the admin dashboard and help with issue resolution both for weekly reporting, stock take and period end close down.
- To follow up with suppliers of POs due into the business to confirm delivery dates
- To chase the suppliers of any POs that are late arriving to get updates and circulate a weekly report
- To process all produce orders daily and liaise with suppliers
- To placing the weekly cleaning orders
- To advise stores of shortages or delays with orders
- To distribute and collate weekly ordering books for fresh and meat products
- To place all wholesale customer orders
- To help with the daily wholesale receipting and dispatching and to ensure all wholesale dispatching is cleared down weekly
- To respond to discrepancies reported by wholesale customers in a timely manner
- To provide a high level of customer service
Click HERE for full details and to apply