|Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
We are looking for an enthusiastic Motorcycle Business Insight Undergraduate to join our Motorcycle division. This role is part of the Motorcycle Tactical Marketing team which is responsible for supporting the retail objectives and identifying new sales opportunities.
The role will provide support to the Tactical Marketing Section Manager by gathering and analysing market research data, supporting marketing activities and product launch planning as well as monitoring of websites and social media platforms. It will also include supporting our special vehicle contract for Emergency Services.
This will help you to acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and ultimately gaining broad experience within a corporate environment.
- Understand and analyse business reports in the internal and external markets, produce initial reports on the data and share your findings with stakeholders.
- Work with the Tactical Marketing Section Manager to support with Motorcycle product launches.
- Follow briefs provided to research market for insights into new riders and campaigns.
- Support with any ongoing dealer marketing activities, dealer working groups and liaison with our field sales and digital marketing motorcycle team.
- Day to day review of social media platforms and websites, collating your findings to present back to senior members of the team.
- Support our contact with emergency service special vehicle contracts.
- Produce and deliver comprehensive reports to internal stakeholders.
- Continually build brand and sector knowledge and expertise through self-learning.
- Understand the brand, business and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences.
For full details and to apply, click HERE