|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
|Start Date||Summer 2022|
How to Apply
As part of the UK&I PUMA business you'll gain unique industry exposure, work on amazing projects and be part of a team of experts sharing their knowledge. You will live and breathe the brand, rep the product and work with like-minded people who are passionate about what they do.
You will be required to maintain a standard of presentation excellence for the sales information whilst liaising with colleagues across the business both in the UK and internationally. As well as the sales team you will also assist the wider business.
- The finance department in the compilation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasting.
- The merchandising team with seasonal forecasts, marketplace analysis, and performance reporting.
- Operations and Logistics through tracking support and inbound prioritisation.
- Marketing investment support via Key Initiative Tracking and consumer targeting.
This cross-departmental role gives business-wide exposure and with this, invaluable career experience. Ultimately you will gain a broad understanding of the data and processes required to run a successful fast-moving retail and wholesale operation. You will see how data facilitates sales growth and you will be encouraged to contribute to the continuous improvement of Business Operations by offering solutions in streamlining processes and reporting infrastructure.
- A second-year studying business, finance or economics-related subject
- You will be confident to work with others in a lively and demanding sales environment with an outgoing open personality and a strong desire to learn and develop.
- Team working skills, self-motivation, and initiative are all essential to this role.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of excel is essential (able to manipulate and present data).
- Any experience of PowerBI is preferred.
- Finally, you will be commercially aware with an active interest in both Sports and Fashion.
For more information and to apply online click HERE.
Whilst due to Covid-19, PUMA UK staff members are currently adopting a hybrid working arrangement (50/50), ultimately you will need to be based within a commutable distance to your relevant office.