|Location||Various Locations, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Food and Fresh Produce
|Start Date||January 2022|
How to Apply
The Roullier Group, an independent family group since 1959, is an international player committed to face the nutritional challenges of tomorrow. A specialist in plant, soil and animal nutrition, Timac AGRO, its historic subsidiary, designs, produces and distributes high added value agronomic solutions internationally.
Timac AGRO UK has set itself apart as a leader in high-efficiency sustainable farming philosophies within the agricultural industry. Due to an exciting combination of continued growth and expansion, Timac AGRO UK is looking for Agronomic Technical Consultants (Sales Representatives) who will be responsible for consulting farmers through a ‘whole farm approach’ within the Southern Business Unit.
The successful candidate will develop, expand and maintain a geographic sales territory. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the ATC (Agronomic Technical Consultant) establishes and executes a two-pronged sales strategy:
- Conduct comprehensive soil, crop, and livestock analysis which leads to customized recommendations which promote Timac products to provide solutions to farmers’ challenges and support their business objectives
- Partner with distributors and merchant agronomists to achieve mutually beneficial sales objectives while expanding and/or sustaining our local distribution network.
The results-oriented professional will demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit to increase sales and expand local distribution within the assigned territory. He/she will demonstrate a collaborative willingness to support others within their region
LOCATION - The position is home-based and requires daily travel within the sales territory
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Agricultural degree or strong agricultural background
- Successful record in agricultural sales or networking (desirable)
- Desire for personal growth and a love for self-learning
- Confidence to target prospective clients
- Great organisational, planning and problem-solving capabilities
- A full, clean UK Driving License (Manual)
For full details and to apply online click HERE.