|Location||Kettering, United Kingdom|
Business and Marketing
Ellacotts_Trainee_Brochure_Web_version-10.11.21.pdf 825.73 kB
How to Apply
Ellacotts provide the best possible training environment and have been accredited with Silver Investors In People, are a member of the ICAEW and are a Platinum ACCA training practice.
Our comprehensive training programmes will prepare you for the business world of tomorrow, and you will learn the practical aspects of accountancy whilst studying towards a choice of qualifications including AAT, ACCA or ACA.
What can we offer you?
The breadth and depth of work you will be exposed to will be much greater than many other practices as we firmly believe in a rounded and exceptional client experience which you will quickly be involved in.
You will combine study with the challenges of work with the full support of Ellacotts behind you. We’ll cover all training costs for your first exam sittings which include courses both residential and online, books, exams and access to knowledgeable and supportive tutors.
The true benefit of working with Ellacotts is the culture and values-driven environment which promotes sustainable development for all our talented people. This has generated fantastic careers from trainee to partner and everything in between. We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contribution
- 22 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays (Increases on completion of exams)
- Use of our benefits platform
- Unique Branded Ellacotts Cashback Card
- Life assurance
- Flexible working Structure: Flex-e
- Private Medical Insurance, provided by Vitality
- Medical Cash Plan, provided by Health Shield
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details please click HERE.