|Location||Mayfair, London with some travel, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
How to Apply
A small property management and development firm owned by a High Net Worth individual is looking for a Trainee Management Surveyor. The individual will need to work well in a close-knit team as there will be just two people.
Minimum requirement: 2:1 in a property related degree. RICS accredited preferred.
This is a permanent position in Mayfair, London.
The applicate will need to possess
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient prioritizing and organizational skills
- Positive approach towards all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
Competitive salary and benefits, dependent on experience.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday, 9.30am till 6.00pm.
Please email a CV to George Cook – Management Surveyor firstname.lastname@example.org