|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Property / Real Estate
Business and Marketing
How to Apply
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm with nearly $600bn AUM. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential (Affordable Housing, Single Family and Multi-Family) and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high performance consultancy providing valuations, legal, finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG, Corporate Affairs, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies.
Joining the Revantage UK Summer Internship Program is a fantastic way to gain insight into our diverse and global industry, whilst enhancing your professional skills and knowledge. In addition to first-hand experience, summer interns will also be able to participate in webinars, lunch and learns and soft skills training.
Our Summer Internship Program will run for 4 weeks from 18th July – 12th August 2022. It is a great chance to gain exposure to all aspects of your chosen area, including live projects as well as the day-to-day administrative tasks.
The Communications Summer Intern will be joining our Communications Team at Revantage UK, and will have exposure to, and responsibilities within the following areas:
- Corporate Communications
- Public affairs
- Media relations
- Excellent at written and spoken English
- Ability to produce first class presentational documents, including using PowerPoint
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Resilient, flexible, able to balance competing demands on your time
- Proactive, polished, professional, positive
- Highly motivated, comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong drafting, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active with the ability to take responsibility for new projects
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any subject, graduating in 2023, with an expected minimum 2.1-degree classification
For full details and to apply online click HERE.