|Location||Various across southern UK, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
Property / Real Estate
|Start Date||Summer/Autumn 2022|
How to Apply
Fisher German are a leading national firm of UK Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors, with 600 people across 26 offices, offering a wide range of property services in all 6 key property sectors: Rural, Commercial, Residential, Infrastructure Services, Development and Sustainable Energy.
What would I be doing?
Our placement programme aims to provide you with practical and insightful experience of real-world surveying which will not only help you with your future studies but shape the foundations of your career.
We are looking to recruit a number of 12-month placements across several of our sectors:
- Rural (valuations, property agency, landlord and tenant matters and estate management)
- Infrastructure Services (land access, negotiation of rights, project and stakeholder management)
- Commercial (valuations, property agency and property management)
Is it for me?
We are more than happy to teach you all the technical skills you need, it is your personal attributes and commitment to the role that are key. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate from any degree subject with a good academic track record
- Have a keen interest in property and/or rural affairs
- Be an excellent and clear communicator – both verbal and written
- Adopt a consultative approach, able to identify and solve problems
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at any one time, working in a way that is highly agile and responsive to rapidly changing client and site requirements
- Have an ambition to become chartered
- Have access to transport, or be willing to do so by the time you start work, as you will be required to travel to client sites often in out-of-town locations
You will often be on site in all weathers, travelling across the region or further afield and working outside of the normal 9-5 when required.
To apply, submit your CV and Cover letter here by 5pm on Friday 3rd December 2021