|Location||Wetherby, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
How to Apply
Living Potential Care Farming (LPFC) are a social enterprise based just outside Wetherby, working with adults with learning disabilities and additional needs – our members. We are based on a 500 acre working farm though we work on only a small part of this area for our project. That project is to provide a supportive, therapeutic environment and a programme of learning, development and activities that:
- Help our members to develop their skills, confidence, self-esteem and wellbeing.
- Promote a sense of community across our members, volunteers, staff and wider local community
- Promote equality and diversity for all
- Reflect our commitment to being environmentally friendly and sustainable.
As we expand, we now have an exciting full time opportunity for a Farm Project Manager. This hybrid role combines responsibility for all areas of farm maintenance (c. 3 days) with the opportunity to deliver activities and learning to our members (c. 2 days.) The job will be Monday to Friday with some weekend work on a rota basis.
Key areas of accountability will be:
- Leading the planning, organisation and supervision of farm maintenance activities
- Undertaking all aspects of farm maintenance and animal husbandry within the remit of LPFC activities
- Delivering learning, work or educational activities in line with the agreed programme or qualification
- Helping to create a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment for our members
For full details including how to apply, please see download.