|Location||Kendal, Cumbria, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
|Start Date||September 2021|
How to Apply
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected firms of property consultants in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
As a result of the continued growth in demand for our Estate Management and professional services, the opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Rural Surveyor to join our Rural team in the Kendal office. Our office has a young, vibrant and progressive team who are focused on delivering a comprehensive range of rural property services for a range of clients across the North West of England.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE ROLE:
To work within the existing rural team in Kendal, with the primary focus on delivering Estate Management services to a high standard, having a focus on the rural sector.
- Assisting the Partners in delivering top level strategic Estate Management services across a range of rural property portfolios.
- Alongside Estate Management services, assisting with the delivery of professional services including valuations and rural agency.
- Financial and client reporting.
- Participation in the ongoing development and implementation of an effective profit centre business plan developed in-line with the Carter Jonas vision.
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of efficient, ‘best practice’ internal systems and processes, optimising IT and other resources.
For further details and to apply, click HERE