|Location||Towcester, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
How to Apply
Berrys is a leading firm of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners, property and business consultants. It has five offices in the UK and a strong reputation both locally and regionally of providing high quality professional advice.
Berrys is always interested in the next generation, and that is why we pride ourselves on our graduate recruitment and training policy. We regularly recruit graduates across all areas of property and business and are dedicated to providing the best training and support possible.
We have a friendly, supportive culture and our high level of success in helping graduates to pass their RICS, CAAV and MRTPI qualifications is testament to this. The Towcester office has a 100% record in first time APC passes which we aim to maintain.
The successful applicant will play a supporting role to the existing team providing commercial and residential valuations, landlord and tenant negotiations and commercial agency.
Some travelling will be required - primarily around the midlands and to London. The candidate will need to have their own car.
The role would be suitable for a candidate wishing to follow the commercial property or valuation APC pathways.
The Towcester office has a strong focus on valuation and the candidate will need have valuation as one of their level three competencies. Strong analytical skills and the ability to express opinions clearly in writing are essential.
The role will include dealing with agency instructions and the candidate must be able to present themselves well and be comfortable with meeting clients and applicants in person as well as by phone and email.
You will have excellent career prospects and the opportunity to become an integral part of the business within a highly successful and motivated team. There will be opportunity to shape your role as you progress. We place a great deal of importance on development and training.
· We operate a discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme which all employees participate in
· We will pay all the appropriate professional memberships and fund your attendance at relevant CPD events
· We have an Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab vouchers
· There is also the option to join a Private Healthcare Scheme on a contributory basis
· We provide an entitlement of 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays plus your Birthday off
· We also provide an additional day’s holiday for every 3 years of service and time off for approved training
· We provide a workplace pension scheme operated through The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Eaton, HR Advisor at Hannah.email@example.com.