|Location||Hatton Heath, Cheshire, United Kingdom|
Land Management and Surveying
|Start Date||Summer/Autumn 2021|
How to Apply
Rostons is a dynamic firm of Rural Surveyors and Valuers, based in Cheshire.
We are seeking to appoint a graduate surveyor, to start work in 2021. We have a structured training agreement in place and will ensure any candidate gets a wide range of experience for the APC competencies.
You would report to the Directors and qualified Surveyors in the office.
• Dealing/assisting with various agricultural letting agreements, renewals and tenancy issues
• Carrying out professional work eg. compensation claims, valuations and
• Supporting the Agency team with new instructions and viewings
• Dealing/assisting with Basic Payment Entitlement trading
• Basic Payment related queries and applications
• Completing environmental scheme and grant applications
• Helping to facilitate farm dispersal sales
If interested please apply by sending your CV and handwritten covering letter to Carys Studley, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org